Welcome to Kinatico
We are the know your people technology company helping employers to manage their workforce and meet their regulatory compliance needs. Some of the largest employers in Australia and New Zealand rely on Kinatico solutions to ensure they have the best people, in the right jobs, where they need to be.
Global trends towards mobile and remote teams have driven increasing demand for people-based solutions that leverage smart technology. Kinatico (formerly CVCheck) has met that need through continuous innovation, serving nearly 1 million individuals and over 30,000 businesses across every sector of the economy.
Kinatico is well-poised to address a global market and we are excited to tackle the challenges and opportunities ahead with strong support from our shareholder base.
Meet the leading business minds behind Kinatico
Live Updates and Announcements
Price Chart (KYP)
Share price from to
|Prices delayed 20 minutes. Last updated AEST.|
Price Chart (KYP)
- Kinatico Audit and Risk Committee Charter
- Kinatico Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy
- Kinatico Board Charter
- Kinatico Board Performance Evaluation Policy
- Kinatico Board Code of Conduct
- Kinatico Constitution
- Kinatico Continuous Disclosure Policy
- Kinatico 2023 Corporate Governance Statement
- Kinatico Diversity Policy
- Kinatico Modern Slavery Policy
- Kinatico Remuneration Committee Charter
- Kinatico Risk Management Review Procedure and Internal Compliance and Control Policy
- Kinatico Shareholder Communications Strategy
- Kinatico Trading Policy
- Kinatico Whistleblower Policy
As a result of legislative changes to the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth), there are now options for how CVCheck shareholders receive communications. CVCheck will no longer send physical meeting documents unless a shareholder requests a copy to be mailed.
Providing your email address to receive shareholder communications electronically
CVCheck encourages all shareholders to provide an email address so we can communicate with you electronically when shareholder notices become available online, for items such as meeting documents and annual reports. By providing your email address, you will:
- Support the company by reducing the cost of mailing/postage
- Receive your investor communications faster and in a more secure way
- Help the environment through the need for less paper
How do I update my communications preferences?
Shareholders can still elect to receive some or all of their communications in physical or electronic form or elect not to receive certain documents such as annual reports. To review your communications preferences, or sign up to receive your shareholder communications via email, please update your communication preferences with our share registry at https://investor.automic.com.au/
If you are a shareholder and would like a physical copy of a communication, need further information about the options available to you or have questions about your holding, visit https://investor.automic.com.au/ or contact our share registry:
Level 5 126 Phillip Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Telephone (within Australia): 1300 288 664
Telephone (outside Australia): +61 2 9698 5414